mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Compilation rare soul et disco 20

 Compilation rare soul et disco 20


1 . THE FUZZ : “I Love You (For All Season)”
2 . THE FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION : “And I Love Him”
3 . DAYBREAK : “Everything Man”
4 . LAWRENCE PAYTON : “Tell Me You Love Me”
5 . WIZDOM : “I'm So In Love With You”
6 . SIR WALES WALLACE : “What Ever You Want”
7 . CURTIS MAYFIELD : “Get A Little Bit (Give, Get, Take And Have)”
8 . G.C. CAMERON : “Give Me Your Love”
9 . LATIMORE : “We Got To Hit It Off”
10 . AVERAGE WHITE BAND : “Get It Up For Love”
11 . 13th FLOOR : “Leanin'”
12 . PEP BROWN : “I Am The One Who Needs You”
13 . JESSIE GOMEZ : “Baby I'm Coming At You”
14 . JOE BOURNE : “Baby You're The One For Me”
15 . BARRY WHITE / LOVE UNLIMITED : “Barry

 

 

Compilation rare soul et disco 20

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire