lundi 30 mai 2016

Funk-Disco-Soul-Groove-Rap vol 4


 

Funk-Disco-Soul-Groove-Rap vol  4

1 . General Caine - Girls
2 . GENE VAN BUREN - What's your pleasure (1982)
3 . George and Glen Miller - Touch Your Life
4 . George Duke - Got To Get Back To Love
5 . Private Joy Coolin Out
6 . Private Eye - Dance Symphony
7 . Process and the Doo Rags - Searchin' For Love
8 . Push - My heart
9 . Raven Feat Jocelyn Brown - So In Love
10 . The Armed Gang - All I Want
11 . Radiance - You're My Number 1
12 . Armenta & Majik - I Wanna Be With You (Part 1)
13 . Armenta & Majik - I Wanna Be With You (Part 2)
14 . Arnie's Love-I'm Out Of Your Life
15 . Attitude-Love_Me_Tonight
16 . Arlana - You Can't Keep Breaking My Heart
17 . Ritchie Family-This Love's On Me

BONUS . Aurra-Baby Love
BONUS . Aurra - Checking You Out
BONUS . Aurra - Perfect Date
BONUS . Aurra - Something Tells Me
BONUS . Aurra - Turn The Lights Down Low

 

 

 

Funk-Disco-Soul-Groove-Rap vol 4.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire