mercredi 13 avril 2016

KILLER' Soul vol 3.


 

 


KILLER' Soul  vol  3.


Tracklisting



1     –Lalo Schifrin     Enter The Dragon    
2     –Milton Wright     Ooh I Like It    
3     –Sex O'Clock U.S.A.     Hello    
4     –Dr. Togo     Be Free    
5     –Father's Children     Wild Woman    
6     –Gordon Patterson     More    
7     –N'Hell*     Watcha Gonna Do    
8     –Philippe Wynne     Dance So Good    
9     –Inner City Express     Shu' Dig Dancin'    
10     –Oscar Weathers     When You See    
11     –Vise     Baby, I Love You    
12     –Spargo     Sometimes    
13     –Patti Boulaye     Stop I Like It    
14     –Tony Sherman     I'm Stoned In Love    
15     –O.V. Wright     I Found Peace    
16     –Malinga Five     Kaloule    
17     –The Notations     It's All Right    
18     –'Pretty' Purdie*     Funky Mozart

 

KILLER' Soul vol 3.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire