dimanche 17 avril 2016

Compilation rare funk & disco volume 18.


Rare Funk & Disco 18


 
 
 
 
1 . TONY ROME & THE DWAI ORCH. : “What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)”
2 . CHUCK STRONG : “Doin’ It Cause It Feels Good”
3 . PATCHES : “I‘m Gonna Make This World A Better Place”
4 . GARY GLENN : “Gonna Give You My Love”
5 . GENERAL JOHNSON & THE CHAIRMEN : “Me, My Woman And My Music”
6 . DELIA RENEE : “You’re Gonna Want Me Back”
7 . PATRICE RUSHEN : “I Was Tired Of Being Alone”
8 . LISA BORAY : “Something About You”
9 . THE MANHATTAN TRANSFERT : “Spice Of Life”
10 . CURTIS ANDERSON : “The Hardest Part”
11 . BENJAMIN CONRAD : “Why Should I Think The Way I Do”
12 . FRESH N‘ FUNKY : “Rock, Pop, Soul, Funk, Forever”
13 . FF YELLOWHAND : “Can You Feel It”
14 . WILLIAM BOSTIC : “What You Do To Me”
15 . NETWORK : “I Need You”
16 . MARJORIE BARNES : “Point Blank”






Compilation rare funk & disco volume 18.zip

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire