samedi 20 août 2016

Prelude's Greatest Hits Vol I.



 Prelude's Greatest Hits Volume I .

Tracklisting


A1     –D Train*     Keep On   
A2     –Unlimited Touch     I Hear Music In The Streets   
A3     –Linda Taylor     You And Me Just Started   
A4     –Gayle Adams     Your Love Is A Lifesaver   
A5     –Sharon Redd     Beat The Street   
A6     –Musique     In The Bush   
A7     –Rod     Shake It Up (Do The Boogaloo)   
A8     –Nick Straker Band, The*     Straight Ahead   

B1     –France Joli     Come To Me   
B2     –Hi-Gloss*     You'll Never Know   
B3     –Theo Vaness     Sentimentally It's You   
B4     –Lax*     All My Love   
B5     –Inner Life     I'm Caught Up (In A One Night Love Affair)   
B6     –Secret Weapon (2)     Must Be The Music   
B7     –The Strikers     Body Music
B7      - The Strikers-Body Music (Special 12'' Disco Version)
B8      -Sharon Redd - In The Name Of Love

 

Prelude's Greatest Hits Vol I.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire