lundi 23 mai 2016

Magnetik Soul de 6 a10

Magnetik Soul Volume 6 

Magnetik Soul Volume 6 

Tracklist
1     –Allan Harris And Perpetual Motion     Get Ready     6:30
2     –Timeless Legend     I Was Born To Love You     3:40
3     –Phil Flower*     Stay A While     4:22
4     –Moody Scott     My Lovely Lady     3:33
5     –Charles Johnson     Never Had A Love So Good     3:49
6     –Aristocrats     Let's Get Together Now     2:56
7     –Bennie Braxton     Come To Me     5:29
8     –Melaa*     Free     3:50
9     –Harlem (3)     It Takes A Fool Like Me     2:59
10.     –David Hooper     Keep On Dancing     6:59
11.     –Hugh Boynton     We're Gonna Make It     2:56
12.     –Terry Weiss     Keep On Pushing Your Love     3:10
13.     –O.T. Sykes     Loneliness Inside Of Me     3:59 
 


 Magnetik Soul Volume 7 

  
Magnetik Soul Volume 7



 Tracklist

1     –Tony Troutman     What's The Use    
2     –Darwin's Theory     I Love Everything About You    
3     –Superior Elevation     Don't Let Go Babe    
4     –Tolbert*     I've Got It    
5     –Bobby Thurston     My Love's The Real Thing    
6     –Bobby Jonz     Win Your Love    
7     –Robert Cotter     Everything I'm Living For    
8     –Billy Always     More Than A Minute    
9     –Ed Summers     I Can Tell    
10     –Pretenders, The (2)     I Call It Love    
11     –Tavell     Later For Dancing    
12     –Larom Baker*     Love Will Make It Better    
13     –Johnny Scott     It's Over Now

 

Magnetik Soul vol 7.


Magnetik Soul Volume 8
    
Magnetik Soul Volume 8



Tracklist

1     –Nicky Newarkers, The     Woman    
2     –Seville (5)     Show Me The Way    
3     –Ujima     I'm Not Ready    
4     –E.K.G.     Give Me Love    
5     –Larry Brown (4)     Breaking Training    
6     –Vessie Simmons     I Can Make It On My Own    
7     –Roy Dawson     Over The Top    
8     –Melvin Moore (3)     All Of A Sudden    
9     –Pages     Heartaches & Pain    
10     –Eddie Holman     This Will Be A Night To Remember    
11     –Marvin Holmes And Justice     You Better Keep Her    
12     –Jeff Perry     Love Don't Come No Stronger    
13     –Essex IV     My Reaction To You   

 

Magnetik Soul vol 8.

 

Magnetik Soul Volume 9
  
Magnetik Soul Volume 9


 Tracklist


1 –Split Decision Band -Watchin' Out    
2 –Morris -Can We Melt The Ice  
3 –Veda Brown -I Had A Fight With Love    
4 –Michael Orr - Spread Love    
5 –Chuck Strong - You Beat Me At My Game Like A Lady    
6 –Collins And Collins* -Top Of The Stairs    
7 –The Charisma Band -Ain’t Nothing Like Your Love    
8 –Skip Mahoney -Janice (Don't Be So Blind To Love)    
9 –Brothers Guiding Light* -Getting Together    
10 –Conway And Temple*- Love Lights    
11 –Cloudburst (7) -I'm Lovin You    
12 –Coco And Ben - Good Feelin    
13 –Conway And Temple -Love Lights


 

Magnetik Soul Vol 9



 Magnetik Soul Volume 10
   

 Magnetik Soul Volume 10




 Tracklist


1 –Daybreak -I Need Love    
2 –Ivan Neville -Dance Your Blues Away    
3 –Smith Whitaker & Company -Don't Play No Games With My Love    
4 –Russell Dabney -In The Middle Of The Night    
5 –Prime Cut Featuring J.Cobbin -Stay Right There
6 –Star Birth -Celebrate Your Life While You Can    
7 –Terry & Etta Gray -Party    
8 –Randolph Brown & Co -It Ain't Like It Used To Be    
9 –Norman Connors Featuring Phillip Mitchell -Once I've Been There   
10 –Chuck Roberson -I've Got To Have Your Love    
11 –Terry & Etta Gray -Burnin'
12 –Wind Vision -Dance With Me    
13 –Pause -It's Just Amazing 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire